It’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to blog, so there is much to catch up on! Here is a brief synopsis:
- I went to Hackney City Farm in London in June. I’ll have some fun pictures and videos from that experience!
- I’m booked for a number of events this fall! Watch the blog for more info.
- A few housecalls this summer yielded hens with prolapsed oviducts, internal laying, and… well… hens that weren’t hens.
- I found a lovely chicken pillow made with recycled sweater fabric and a lovely screen-printed chicken note card at Binth in River Forest, IL.
- I’m caring for a dehydrated quail named Tweedledum. His brother Tweedledee has been relocated to a flock with lots of ladies!
- I bought a (new-to-me) car!
Stay tuned; there are plenty of things I’m hoping to post soon.