Angelic Organics Learning Center supports the urban agriculture crowd, and summer is the time to plan your visit to Angelic Organics Learning Center! Download the new summer/fall workshop calendar, featuring opportunities to explore food and farming for all ages.
The new line-up of classes includes the following:
- More of their popular classes on raising goats and chickens, and a new class on applying Biodynamic principles and practices in your yard at home.
- Food preservation, winemaking, cheesemaking (including a 1 day class which combines cheesemaking with earth oven bread baking), pizza making, plus a new class all about apples in September.
- Family camping opportunities at the farm, including Father’s Day weekend, Labor Day weekend, and a five day program at the beginning of August.
- Even more day camps (filling quickly!), including an option for middle schoolers and a shorter animal camp for younger children
- Even more family programming, with extra ice cream and farm animal days throughout the summer.