Spring is here, and it’s time for chicks!
Feel free to contact Home to Roost for any of our personalized services:
- Phone consultation – great for basic questions
- Assessment consultation – a visit to your home to answer your questions and provide personalized information on how chickens will fit into your life
- Healthy hens visit – a visit to your home to check the health of your birds and your coop set-up
- New babies consultation – a visit to your home to help you set up and install your new chicks
- Emergency housecall – a visit to help out and give advice in case of illness or accident (*note: Home to Roost does practice veterinary medicine and will refer you to an avian vet as needed)
See the Resources tab for more information and pricing.
Let us know if there is anything else we can help with! We’ll be happy to consider it.
Tune in to WBBM News radio, 780 AM/105.9 FM on Monday, January 21 (MLK Day) for a brief spot on Home to Roost. Mike Krauser’s piece will air at various times throughout the day.
On Tues., Feb. 14, I had a scheduled visit with Oak Parker Paul Wicklow. A Chicago Tribune reporter and cameraman followed me on the visit, and this story ran in the Feb. 19 Sunday paper. Check out the online coverage and video!
Home to Roost will be interviewed LIVE on New Hampshire Public Radio on Weds., October 5, from 12:15-12:30 Eastern Standard time. Listen on the web! Go to http://player.nhpr.org/city-chickens and select LISTEN/ Listen Live.
A few more articles spawned by Atlantic Cities’ coverage:
The Chicken Whisperer in Canadian news service CBC Alt News column, covered by George Stroumboulopoulus. Spectacular last name, by the way!
Urban chicken consultant will help you realize your homesteading dreams in Grist, covered by Christopher Mims.